Q: Where can I view pricing plans and sign up information? Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases?
- View the Pricing Plans at https://holisticspeech.org/pricing/
- Yes! We offer a 5% discount for 5+ annual purchases, 10% discount for 10+ annual purchases. Contact us for discount rates for 20+ annual purchases firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Back to School sales and Register here! All plans come with a 14 day Free Trial.
Q: Can I cancel my membership at any time?
- Cancel at any time by logging in > My Account > Cancel Membership. Once you cancel, feel free to re-subscribe at any time to check out our new materials!
Q: I am a returning user from the first website version. How do I manage my subscription?
- Go to https://www.holisticspeechbeta.org. After logging in, you will be able to cancel your subscription at https://www.holisticspeechbeta.org/account/my-subscriptions
Q: What ages and activities are included in the library?
- Check out our Explore Page to browse by activity type. Check out our Interactives Page to view different levels and goals.
Q: Do you offer refunds?
- We offer a 14 day free trial so you can try out our resources and decide within the first 14 days if a membership is a good fit for you. You can cancel at any time within the trial period without being charged. After your trial period you’ll be charged monthly or annually based on your membership selection.
- As our clinicians put in a lot of time and effort into each resource, we are not able to offer refunds after the free trial period, but we are more than happy to create/modify materials based on your request! We’d love to hear your input! Email us at email@example.com
Q: Why are the activities not loading?
- As we have thousands of images, games and activities on the site, we recommend using a connection between 1 Mbps and 3 Mbps internet speeds.
- However, if you are using Holistic Speech in conjunction with a video meeting platform (e.g., Zoom, GoogleMeet, Webex, etc.) then that platform will be the determining factor of whether your Teletherapy session “feels” fast and responsive.
- Connectivity standards provided by Zoom: minimum requirements are 3 Mbps download and 3.8 Mbps upload (requirements found here). Note that those are the minimum criteria. The better your connection speeds, the more seamless the experience will feel. If your connection is between 5 Mbps and 10 Mbps you’ll be better off, but if you have greater than 10 Mbps up & down, then most connection issues should subside.
Q: Who can I contact with other questions?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!